Definition of Terms
General Hotel Policy
We DO NOT charge Booking Fee when you book online with SouthTravels.com
1. Search – In the search box, please input destination, check-in date, duration, number of rooms and click the search button.
2. Choose your Hotel – Select the hotel that meets your standard and budget and then click the Add to Basket button.
3. Add Extras and Confirm – Optional extras can be added such as Flights, Transfers and Car Hire. Click Next to proceed.
4. Your Details and Payment – To checkout, please provide your personal and payment details.
5. Complete – If your payment is successful, you have completed your booking journey.
1. For hotels with instant confirmation, you will be able to get your booking confirmation immediately after making your payment online. Your booking is confirmed and guaranteed.
2. Your travel document (Voucher) will be sent to you within 48 hours before you travel. If you’re travelling within 24 hours, you should get your voucher shortly after you completed your booking.
3. For hotel rates and availability inquiries, you will get a quote within 1-2 business days. You have to accept the quote and make payment first to get booking confirmation and voucher.
1. Please note that while your booking has been 100% CONFIRMED, the rooming list with your name may not be adjusted in the hotel’s reservation system until closer to arrival.
2. If you have any questions or concerns about your booking, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you with your queries.
You will be notified via e-mail if your requested hotel is not available. Our travel experts will try to find hotels of comparable standards, prices and in the same area (if available) for your consideration.
Note: Please fill in alternative hotels in the reservation form when making reservation to let us know your preferences in case of your requested hotel is not available. To avoid disappointment, especially over high season periods, very early booking is strongly advised.
All travel arrangements are processed within the same business day by SouthTravels.com Reservations Department. Your reservation IS NOT confirmed until you receive a confirmation number from us via email.
No. The email confirmation you received from SouthTravels.com is all you need. Just present the pre-paid hotel voucher from us upon check-in.
Yes you can, but the prices displayed on SouthTravels.com are available only through our service. If you make a reservation at the hotel, you will be charged on average 10% to 50% more.
We check availability only at the point of making a reservation. To avoid disappointment, we suggest to book your holiday right away if you’re happy with the price you see. Take note that price and availability could change at anytime.
We usually send confirmations by e-mail, so please make sure that you have provided us the correct e-mail address. Incase you could not provide an email address or if you don’t have any access in your email, we could send your booking confirmation by fax.
1. For hotels with instant confirmation, you need to make your payment online to get the booking confirmation immediately.
2. For hotel rates and availability inquiries, you will be given a quote and option date to settle the payment. Once we receive the payment, we will confirm your booking. You will receive the booking confirmation and voucher.
Yes, it can still be accepted but we can’t promise the same hotel will be available for your requested dates. It is always subject to hotel room availability and our allocation with the hotel.
The security of your personal information is our priority! That’s why we utilized the latest encryption technology to ensure the safety of your personal information. All your transactions protected by powerful 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
SSL encrypts your credit card number, name, phone number, etc… as it travels through the Internet. SSL safe connection and secure transactions technology has effectively protected millions of SouthTravels.com customers who have transmitted their credit card details on-line for their Hotel Reservation.
Yes. We support Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode. If your check-in date is within 2 days, your credit card must be 3D Secure enabled to successfully complete your payment.
We accept Visa Credit Card, Visa Electron, MasterCard, AMEX and Diners.
Yes you can pay by bank transfers but you must pay all the Telegraphic Transfer Bank Charges that is more or less US$ 20.00. Telegraphic Transfers can only be acceptable if you are arriving minimum of 10 days prior or else you need to arrange all the payments through Western Union money transfer.
If we are unable to receive your payment via Telegraphic Transfer in due date, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
Yes. Unless noted otherwise, all taxes are included.
In the hotel directory check carefully if there are available weekend special rates or hot deals for the hotel you want to stay in. Then click on Hotel Details to see all these special rates. Sometimes we can offer additional discounts, so check always our hot deals.
Hotel booking price are per room and not per person. For example, a price for a single means a room with one person, for a double means a room with 2 person, etc…
For two reasons. First, we have negotiated these favorable rates from the hotels and wholesale giants in return of volume of business we give to them. Second, we use the Internet to do all the transactions, which cuts our cost considerably.
1. Cancellation – Policies differ by booking. When making a booking, please make sure you read the cancellation policy prior to submitting. Changes to your period / length of stay and travel date may also result in a cancellation charges. This includes shortened stay requests or date amendments. Please note, these fees are established by the hotels, not us. You must notify us if you plan on cancelling your booking.
2. No show – means no email or notification of cancellation received by our office that guest is unable to travel before the check-in date. A no-show will be treated as a cancellation and you will be billed accordingly.
3. Unused vouchers – No refund provided in event of cancellation or alteration for the services mentioned in the voucher which the guest may decide not to use once the date of check-in commences.
Definition of Terms
“GCC” means The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC) the countries that are included are Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Oman some hotels get volume business from these countries the reason these country nationals have good discounted Preferential rates or some don’t get volume business from these destinations so they have higher rates please do check on our Website for the difference.
“CIS” means Common Wealth Of Independent States the countries that includes are Russia formerly Soviet Union, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Ukraine all others that are near by.
“Pan Arab Market” countries are Lebanon, Palestine, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Sudan and Iraq.
“HB” means Half Board, hotel rates will be inclusive of Daily Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner.
“BB” means Bed and Breakfast, hotel rates will be inclusive of daily Buffet Breakfast.
“FB” means Full Board, hotel rates will be inclusive of Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Usually we don’t advertise FB or Full board rates on our Website but this can be quoted for you upon request.
“FIT” rates is applicable only for Frequent Individual Travelers.
“GIT” rates is applicable only for Group Independent Travelers.
General Hotel Policy
Most of the hotels have Baby cot or crib facilities but still SouthTravels.com Reservation staff will help you to request or recommend such hotels that are 100% sure to have these facilities, it is most of the time Free of cost.
Since hotel policies regarding early check-in (generally 12:00 noon) or late check-out (generally after 12:00 noon) vary by location and by hotel as it is always subject to availability of the hotel, please contact us by e-mail or by phone prior to your arrival to make any necessary arrangements.
Email us your specific question, at email@example.com and we will be happy to provide a prompt response.